Without trying to be mysterious, there are decisions Jeff and I are making that have caused us to ask ourselves: Yes, No, or Slower?
The reason I am not immediately telling you what decisions we are trying to make is because we are really trying to listen to God’s voice in the matter and not allow many other voices to cloud His direction.
There are things that seem to be leading us toward a YES answer… However, we are cautious to remain ever listening to His voice.
We put a fleece out before God in this decision, asking Him for clarity and confirmation. It seems as though the specific fleece we put before God has been answered – and was answered within 3 days of asking. It seems God is showing us His will.
But we are cautious to move methodically, with wisdom, and trust He will keep our pace at His pace.
There will be no interruption until He has His way – of that we are sure – whether it is a Yes, No, or Go Slower.